- 文军, 王谦. (2017). 从发展社会学到转型社会学:发展研究学科范式的新探索. 江海学刊，2017年第1期, 96-104.
- Zhang, X., Cui, L., Han, Z. R., & Yan, J. (2017). The heart of parenting: Parent HR dynamics and negative parenting while resolving conflict with child. Journal of Family Psychology, 31, 129-138.
- 刘拥华. (2016). 超越劳动叙事. 学术月刊, 2016年第9期 , 99-109.
- Chen, L., & Han, W. J. (2016). Shanghai: Front-Runner of Community-Based Eldercare in China. Journal of aging & social policy, 1-16.
- Cui, Lixian, et al. "Dual trajectories of reactive and proactive aggression from mid-childhood to early adolescence: relations to sensation seeking, risk taking, and moral reasoning." Journal of abnormal child psychology 44.4 (2016): 663-675.
- Han, W-J., & Shibusawa, T. (2015). "Trajectory of Physical Health, Cognitive Function, and Psychological Well-being among Chinese Elderly." Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, 60(1), 168-177. The winner of the 2013 Nobuo Maeda International Research Award for the American Public Health Association.
- Gong , X., Xu, D., & Han, W-J. (2015). “Household Income and Preschool Attendance in China.” Child Development, 86(1), 194-208.
- Johnson, A., Han, W-J., Ruhm, C. and Waldfogel, J. (2014), “Child Care Subsidies and the School Readiness of Children of Immigrants”, Child Development, 85(6), 2140–2150.
- Han, W-J., Huang, C-H."School Mobility’s Role in Shaping Learning Trajectories of Children with Various Language Backgrounds"
- Siegel, J., & Han, W-J., (2016). Parenting and Child Wellbeing in Trauma-Exposed Families in China. Paper presented at the 2016 Annual Conference of Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR), Washington D.C., USA, Jan 13-17, 2016.
- Martinson, M.L., Chang, Y-L., Han, W-J., & Wen, J. (2016). Child Overweight and Obesity in Shanghai, China: Contextualizing Chinese Patterns and Social Determinants. Paper presented at the 2016 Annual Conference of Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR), Washington D.C., USA, Jan 13-17, 2016.
- Martinson, M.L., Chang, Y-L, Han, W-J., & Wen, J. (2015). Social Determinants of childhood obesity in Shanghai, China. Paper presented at The Lancet-CAMS Health Summit, Beijing, China, Oct 30-31, 2015.
- Gong, X., Di, X., & Han, W-J. (2015). Is preschool attendance important to children's well-being in rural China? Paper presented at the Biennial Conference o the Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD), March 19-21, Philadelphia, PA. and at the Annual Conference of Population Association of America (PAA), April 30-May 2, San Diego, CA.
- Rarick, J., Han, W-J., & Wen, J. (2015). Socioeconomic status, subjective social status, and parenting practices in Shanghai, China. Paper presented at the Biennial Conference o the Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD), March 19-21, Philadelphia, PA.
- Cherng, H-Y., & Han, W-J. (2015). Teacher relationships with urban and rural migrant youth in China. Paper presented at the 59th Annual Conference of the Comparative and International Education Society (CIES), March 8-13, Washington, D.C.