State Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
East China Normal University
Dr. Wu’s current interests cover quantum optics and laser measurement with research related to single-photon detection and its application. Specific efforts involve single-photon detectors, photon-counting ranging & imaging, photon-counting spectro imaging, and photon-counting communication.
2012 - Present, State Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy, East China Normal University, Professor
2007 – 2012, State Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy, East China Normal University, Associate Professor
Ph.D. Physics Department, East China Normal University
B.S. Physics Department, East China Normal University
- Coincidence photon counting laser ranging for moving targets with high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Laser ranging at few-photon level by photon-number-resolving detection.
- 1550-nm time-of-flight ranging system employing lasers with multiple repetition rates for reducing the range ambiguity.
- Laser ranging at 1550 nm with 1-GHz sine-wave gated InGaAs/InP APD single-photon detector.
- Low-timing-jitter single-photon detection using 1-GHz sinusoidally gated InGaAs/InP avalanche photodiode.
- Photon-number-resolving detection based on InGaAs/InP avalanche photodiode in the sub-saturated mode.
- High-speed InGaAs/InP-based single-photon detector with high efficiency.