Visiting Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Jianping Jiang is Visiting Assistant Professor of Mathematics at NYU Shanghai. Prior to this position, he was Global Postdoctoral Fellow at the same university. Jiang’s research interests are probability theory and statistical physics.
- F. Camia, J. Jiang and C.M. Newman. A note on exponential decay in the random field Ising model. To appear in Journal of Statistical Physics, 2018.
- F. Camia, J. Jiang and C.M. Newman. New FK-Ising coupling applied to near-critical planar models. arXiv:1709.00582, 2017.
- F. Camia, J. Jiang and C.M. Newman. Exponential decay for the near-critical scaling limit of the planar Ising model. arXiv:1707.02668, 2017.
- J. Jiang and C.-L. Yao. Critical first-passage percolation starting on the boundary. To appear in Stochastic Processes and their Applications, 2018.
- J. Jiang and T. Kennedy. The difference between a discrete and continuous harmonic measure. Journal of Theoretical Probability, 30: 1424-1444, 2017.
- J. Jiang. Exploration processes and SLE6. Markov Processes and Related Fields, 23:445-466, 2017.
- PhD, Mathematics
University of Arizona, 2015