Global Postdoctoral Fellow of Mathematics
Huyuan Chen is Global Postdoctoral Fellow at NYU Shanghai. He holds a Ph.D. from University of Chile and University of Francois-Rabelais, Tours a M.A. in Department of Mathematics from Jiangxi Normal University, China.
2009.08--2014.01, Universidad de Chile (CMM)
Advisor: Prof. Patricio Felmer
2013.01--2014.01, Universite Francois-Rabelais, Tours (LMPT)
Advisor: Prof. Laurent Veron
2006.09-2009.06, Department of Mathematics, Jiangxi Normal University, China
Advisor: Prof. Jianfu Yang
- Huyuan Chen, Jianfu Yang, Multiple solutions for nonlinear elliptic systems with changing sign weights, Differential and Integral Equations, 3-4, 239–250 (2009).
- Huyuan Chen, Patricio Felmer, On the Liouville Property for fully nonlinear equations with gradient term, Journal of Differential Equations, 255(8), 2167–2195 (2013).
- Huyuan Chen, Laurent Veron, Semilinear fractional elliptic equations with gradient nonlinearity involving measures, Journal of Functional Analysis, 266, 5467-5492 (2014).
- Huyuan Chen, Laurent Veron, Weakly and strongly singular solutions of semilinear fractional elliptic equations. Asymptotic Analysis 88, 165–184 (2014).
- Huyuan Chen, Laurent Veron, Semilinear fractional elliptic equations involving measures. Journel of Differential Equations 257, 1457–1486 (2014).
- Huyuan Chen, Hichem Hajaiej, Sharp embedding of Sobolev spaces involving general kernels and its application, Annales Henri Poincare. (2014).