Postdoctoral Fellow at NYU Shanghai
Prior to joining NYU Shanghai in January 2019, George studied at the University of Sussex as an undergraduate and postgraduate, culminating in the award of a PhD in the fall of 2018. His main research interests are calculus of variations and partial differential equations.
- G. Morrison, A. Taheri, The interplay between two Euler–Lagrange operators relating to the nonlinear elliptic system \Sigma[(u,P),\Omega], Advances in Operator Theory, 6 (2020), no. 17.
- G. Morrison, A. Taheri, An Infinite Scale of Incompressible Twisting Solutions to the Nonlinear Elliptic System L [u; A, B] = ∇P and the Discriminant ∆(h, g). Nonlinear Analysis vol. 173, 2018.
- G. Morrison, A. Taheri, On a Class of Stationary Loops on SO(n) and the Existence of Multiple Twisting Solutions to a Nonlinear Elliptic System Subject to a Hard Incompressibility Constraint, Boundary Value Problems vol. 130, 2018.
- G. Morrison, A. Taheri, Topology of Twists, Extremising Twist Paths and Multiple Solutions to the Nonlinear system in Variation L[u] = ∇P, Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 54, 2019.
- G. Morrison, A. Taheri, On the Existence and Multiplicity of Topologically Twisting H-Harmonic Maps and a Structural H-Condition, Differential Equations and Applications, vol. 12, 2020.