Postdoctoral Fellow in Mathematics at NYU Shanghai
George Andriopoulos is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at NYU Shanghai. Before joining NYU Shanghai, Andriopoulos was a Ph.D. candidate from the University of Warwick under the supervision of Dr. David Croydon. George Andriopoulos' work lies in probability theory.
- Scaling limits of random walks in random environments
- Aging and localization of diffusions in random potential on random fractals
- G. Andriopoulos (2020). Scaling limit of a biased random walk on a critical branching random walk. RIMS Kokyuroku Bessatsu B79 (2020), 163-177.
- G. Andriopoulos (2020). Convergence of blanket times for sequences of random walks on critical random graphs, accepted for publication in Combinatorics, Probability and Computing.
- G. Andriopoulos (2018). Invariance principles for random walks in random environment on trees. Available on arxiv (reference 1812.10197).
- PhD. Mathematics and Statistics, University of Warwick
- MSc. Mathematics and Statistics, University of Warwick
- MSc. Mathematical Statistics and Operational Research, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- BSc. Mathematics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens