Co-Director, NYU-ECNU Institute of Mathematical Sciences at NYU Shanghai
Department of Mathematics
East China Normal University
Feng Zhou is a Professor of Mathematics at East China Normal University. He received his Ph.D. in Mathematics at the University of Paris VI. His current research interests include partial differential equations, calculus of variations, the nonlinear elliptic equations arising from geometry and physics, in particular on the study of the properties of solutions related with the geometry and/or topology of domain, such as multiplicity, regularity, and concentration phenomena.
- Guo, Zongming; Zhou, Feng (2015), "Sub-harmonicity, monotonicity formula and finite Morse index solutions of an elliptic equation with negative exponent", to appear at SCIENCE CHINA Mathematics.
- Guo, Zongming; Huang, Xia; Zhou, Feng (2015), "Radial symmetry of entire solutions of a bi-harmonic equation with exponential nonlinearity", J. Functional Analysis. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfa.2014.12.010.
- Luo, Xue; Ye, Dong; Zhou, Feng (2011), "Regularity of the extremal solution for some elliptic problems with singular nonlinearity and advection", J. Differential Equations 251, no. 8, 2082–2099. DOI: 10.1016/j.jde.2011.07.011.
- Wei, Juncheng; Wei, Long; Zhou, Feng (2011), "Mixed interior and boundary nodal bubbling solutions for a sinh-Poisson equation", Pacific J. Math. 250, no. 1, 225–256. DOI: 10.2140/pjm.2011.250.225.
- Ge, Yuxin; Wei, Juncheng; Zhou, Feng (2011), "A critical elliptic problem for polyharmonic operators", J. Funct. Anal. 260, no. 8, 2247–2282. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfa.2011.01.005.
- Wei, Juncheng; Zhao, Chunyi; Zhou, Feng (2011), "On nondegeneracy of solutions to SU (3) Toda system", C. R. Math. Acad. Sci. Paris 349, no. 3-4, 185–190.
- Guo, Zongming; Liu, Zhongyuan; Wei, Juncheng; Zhou, Feng (2011), "Bifurcations of some elliptic problems with a singular nonlinearity via Morse index", Commun. Pure Appl. Anal. 10, no. 2, 507–525. DOI: 10.3934/cpaa.2011.10.507
- Ye, Dong; Zhou, Feng (2010), "On a general family of nonautonomous elliptic and parabolic equations", Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations 37, no. 1-2, 259–274. DOI: 10.1007/s00526-009-0262-1.