School of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering
East China Normal University
Tong Zhu received his B.S. in Physics (2007) and M.S. in Atomic and Molecular Physics (2010) from Shandong Normal University and Ph.D. in Optics (2013) from East China Normal University. He was trained as a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Chemistry at East China Normal University. He worked as a visiting professor in the Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica. He is currently an Associate Professor of the School of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering at East China Normal University.
Professor Zhu’s Current research interests include multiscale simulation of interactions between metal ions and protein/nucleic acid, computer-aided drug design, and theoretical study of the reaction mechanism of complex chemical systems.
- Xu, M.; Zhu, T.*; Zhang, J. Z. H.*, A Force Balanced Fragmentation Method for ab Initio Molecular Dynamic Simulation of Protein. Front. Chem. 2018, 6, 189.
- Lv, F.; Chen, C.; Tang, Y.; Wei, J.; Zhu, T.*; Hu, W*., New peptide deformylase inhibitors design, synthesis and pharmacokinetic assessment. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2016, 26, 3714-3718.
- Liu, J.; Zhu, T*.; Wang, X.; He, X.*; Zhang, J. Z. H*., Quantum Fragment Based ab Initio Molecular Dynamics for Proteins. J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2015, 11, 5897-5905.
- Zhu, T.; Zhang, J. Z. H.; He, X.*, Automated Fragmentation QM/MM Calculation of Amide Proton Chemical Shifts in Proteins with Explicit Solvent Model. J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2013, 9, 2104-2114.
- Zhu, T.; Xiao, X.; Ji, C.*; Zhang, J. Z. H.*, A New Quantum Calibrated Force Field for Zinc-Protein Complex. J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2013, 9, 1788-1798.