Assistant Professor Faculty Fellow of Philosophy
Lu Teng is an Assistant Professor Faculty Fellow of Philosophy at NYU Shanghai. From September 2016 to August 2017, she was also a Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center for Philosophical Psychology at University of Antwerp. She holds a Ph.D. from Cornell University and a B.A. from Wuhan University.
Professor Teng’s research interests are Epistemology and the Philosophy of Mind. Her work appeared in Synthese and Philosophical Topics.
- Teng, L. (2018) "Is Phenomenal Force Sufficient for Immediate Perceptual Justification?" Synthese 195 (2): 637-656
- Teng, L. (2016) "Cognitive Penetration, Imagining, and the Downgrade Thesis," Philosophical Topics 44(2): 405-426
- Ph.D., Philosophy, Cornell University, 2016
- M.A., Philosophy, Cornell University, 2013
- B.A., Philosophy, Wuhan University, 2009
- Chinese, English